Urgent Hiring for Nursing Superintendent
Profile - Nursing Superintendent
Qualification - B.Sc nursing
Experience - Min. 5 to year
NOTE- ONLY Female candidate can apply.
Nursing Superintendent is responsible to the C.N.O. for planning organisation and development of nursing services in the hospital in consultation
with Medical Supdt./Chief of centres.
1. She will be responsible and overall In-charge of Nursing Services in a hospital or specialized centres irrespective of the number of beds.
2. She will be responsible to the Medical Supdt. or Addl. MS or chief of Centres of the hospital or centre as the case may be.
3. She will be responsible for implementing hospital/centre policies amongst various nursing units.
4. She will assist the CNO in formulation of hospital policy, particularly concerning nursing services.
5. She will officiate as CNO in the absence of CNO (The senior most amongst the NS will do so).
6. She will recommend personnel and material requirement for nursing various nursing service departments of the hospital.
7. She will assist MS/Addl. MS or Chief of Centres in recruiting nursing staff.
8. She will carry out regular rounds of the hospital.
9. She will accompany MS/Addl. MS while making hospital rounds.
10. She will ensure safe and efficient care rendered to patients in various wards etc.
11. She will prepare budgets for nursing services.
12. She will be a member of various condemnation boards for linen and other hospital stores.
|Experience||5 - 15 Years|
|Salary||50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Sc, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Sc, Other Doctorate Degree|
|Key Skills||She will be responsible for counseling and quidance of sub-ordinate staff. She will attend hospital/intra hospital meetings and conferences. She will initiate and encourage research in nursing services. She will periodically interact with clinical he|
|Address||Karol Bagh, Delhi|