Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Position: Executive – Purchase
Diploma/Graduate/B.E/B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics)/MBA (Supply Chain Management/Logistics)
Having minimum experience of 1-3 years in purchase department of Transformer/Panel manufacturing industry will be preferred.
1. Floating enquiries and Collect Quotations.
2. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
3. Release P.O and follow up from vendors and transporters.
4. Maintain records of P.O, material receipt and Bill passing.
5. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices. Proper maintaining/filling of records.
6. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
7. Review quality of purchased products
8. Prepare reports on purchases, including Cost Analysis.
9. Coordination among differ department.
10. Bill of Material
11. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
• Proven work experience as a Purchasing Executive, Purchasing Officer, Agent or similar role
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software and M.S Office.
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills.
Remuneration :-Rs 15000/- pm to 25000/- pmdepends on experience and interview.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Purchase Executive Purchase Officer Supply Chain Management Logistics Executive|
|Address||61, 2nd Floor, Block–B–2, Sewak Park, Uttam Nagar|